Tuesday 2 June 2015

CAL CATCH UP





Well,  I had a good old block of my CAL today and I have to say I'm really rather pleased with it so far. This has been and still is a bit of an experiment to be honest,  as I am only ever 1 or 2 weeks ahead of you guys so I never really know what is going to happen until I do it! I am still a bit apprehensive about THE EDGE, it has to be said, as I am pinning all my hopes on it sorting out the wibbly wobbly bits..


Looking at mine today I think that I will only do about 8 more weeks,  depending on how much bigger it gets as I  think that will be a really nice sized blanket either to cover a single bed or to drape over a bigger bed width-ways. That takes us to the end of July...then the border itself for 1 or 2 weeks so a total of about 10 weeks left...I can't believe it!

Sneak preview alert...


Blackberries, Snowy Grannies and Crashing Waves coming soon!




Anyway, I thought I would share some of my favourite weeks and the whole thing as it stands including the next few weeks so you'll get a sneak preview too!

the fans

those pesky Catherine Wheels

The beautiful tulips

Add caption

and the roses too

I hope you're still enjoying it...I know that I for one have learnt loads myself from doing this so I hope you've all found it a good experience too!




Here's to the next and final weeks...Happy Hooking everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Yes really enjoying it is there any more men doing it hooky style?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just you and one other as far as I'm aware Tony so keep it going for the guys!

      Delete
    2. Just you and one other as far as I'm aware Tony so keep it going for the guys!

      Delete